A Big Thanks goes to http://pryncessyndrome.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. I am very honored and humbled to receive this nomination and again, thank you pryncessyndrome, for taking your time to visit my blog! I have enjoyed your blog, as well, and look forward to reading more!
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award is :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
1. Singing was my passion when I was younger and my dream was to sing professionally.
2. I love the outdoors; enjoying nature, hiking and camping.
3. I love to write, which is now my creative outlet, but have never had any formal training. Maybe in the future? Until then, I’m writing and reading as much as I can and always learning.
4. Walking is my main form of exercise.
5. I still miss my beloved dog, Lucky Girl.
6. I love to bake and look forward to making all the Christmas goodies this year (soon, actually).
7. I’m not afraid to act goofy and I laugh at my own jokes!
Now, it’s time to nominate 15 bloggers:
I believe all of these blogs bring something different to each of us. They are all unique, inspirational and entertaining. I look forward to visiting each of them more in the future! Additionally, I would like to thank them for making my blogging experience a wonderful one! Lauren