The Kreativ Blogger Award
Hello Fellow Blogging Friends,
I have been nominated again for this lovely award, for which I am truly grateful for and I have the wonderful blogger, Tim, http://thecreativejuicer.com, to thank! If you haven’t already visited his blog, please do so! You’ll find movie reviews, songs, poems, short stories and more! He is truly a talented young man and well deserving of this Kreativ Blogger Award!
The Kreativ Blogger Award!!!
After receiving multiple nominations, it’s truly humbling to know that people hold my writing in such high regard. I simply write my thoughts, express my feelings, with not a pinch of expert training in my bio and the support and encouragement I have received has been such a tremendous blessing that words cannot even begin to describe my gratitude.
So thank you, again, Tim, for this amazing gift, and congratulations for earning it yourself.
Now, on to the rules for this award…
Apparently I have to share 10 things about myself, and then pass this award on to 6 other bloggers, so here it goes!
First, I would like to nominate these 6 bloggers:
2. Lesley: http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com
4. Charlie & Tom: http://photobotos.com
6. Corey: http://clownponders.wordpress.com
These six people are some of the finest bloggers I have “met”; they each have their own unique writing styles and talents to share. In addition to writing poetry, you’ll find amazing photography and much needed inspiration for our everyday lives. I’ve enjoyed visiting their blogs and I look forward to visiting them more in this new year! So, if you haven’t already stopped by their sites, please do so; you won’t be disappointed!
The difficult task of these awards is limiting the number of bloggers to nominate. There are so many more that should be on this list, so please don’t feel bad if you’re not included! You’re all my favorites! xx
And now news about me:
1. I love adding smiley faces to my emails, messages, notes, etc.!
2. I love fresh flowers and usually, have a bouquet in our house all the time.
3. I’m not crazy about driving at night anymore, but I do it out of necessity.
4. If I ever had the nerve, I’d try skydiving.
5. I dream of living on a ranch, somewhere in the beautiful country, with many animals, especially, happy-go-lucky dogs, roaming the property.
6. I’m not afraid of acting goofy!
7. I’m the youngest of 3 daughters; they’re 19 mos. apart and I’m 10 years younger!
8. I’m a Disney fanatic and used to live right around the corner from Disneyland, when I was younger. I miss it and of course, because it’s the Happiest Place On Earth!
9. I prefer the mountains/lakes to beaches/ocean, although, I love them both.
10. Singing was my passion in my teen years and I toured in Hawaii with a college vocal ensemble! Great memories!
Okay, this is it! I can’t think of anything else that would interest or entertain you all (not that these little facts will do that either)!
So, thanks again, Tim, for nominating me; you know I greatly appreciate it!
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Hugs and Blessings!